It doesn't have to be crazy-expensive to add some thoughtful gift wrap touches to your presents this season - in fact, most of mine come from the Dollar Tree! Here are a few of my favorite simple, inexpensive items to really make your gifts this season pop.
* I like to wrap some Crepe Paper Streamers around the center of a gift as a belly band (an old tip I picked up from Martha Stewart years ago!).
* Tie a few Cinnamon Sticks with some ribbon and you have a fragrant element to your gift (this pairs well with kraft paper).
* All gifts need some kind of tag, so why not go old school with some Chalkboard Gift Tags? The color scheme is simple enough to go along with any wrapping paper, and the chalk is an unexpected touch.
* I always keep a stash of Jingle Bells around during the holidays. Large or small, they are the perfect festive touch for any gift!
* Paper Straws can be tied to a package with some ribbon as a nice little bonus gift - they go especially well with a drink-themed gift, such as a bottle of champagne or a cocktail shaker.
* I can never have enough ribbon, and lately I've really been liking Raffia for its unexpected, rustic feel.
* These Snowflakes can be found in packs of 6 for only a dollar or two, so they are quite the steal! They're such a pretty way to add some winter sparkle to a gift.
* And speaking of sparkle, Ornaments are always a very pretty accent - simply tie them with a ribbon and you have one fancy-looking package!
What's your favorite way to put a special touch on your holiday gifts?