We're back with another DIY beauty treatment that you can easily whip up with handy items that you probably already have in your home! Whenever I feel a pimple starting to flare up, I always turn to this trusty aspirin mask. Aspirin contains salicylic acid, which naturally combats those pesky breakouts, and the honey acts as a natural soother. I always see results from this mask and it has definitely saved my skin before several big events!
Here's our five easy steps to clear skin with this home remedy:
1) Place 4-6 uncoated aspirin tablets in a small bowl.
2) Add a few drops of water to the bowl and watch the tablets start to slowly dissolve into chunks (make sure you don't add too much water, which will make the tablets fully liquify).
3) Add a few drops of honey. Using your fingers, mix the ingredients into a damp, grainy paste.
4) Apply the mask to your face (avoiding the eye area) and leave on for up to 15 minutes.
5) Rinse your face with cool water, then apply your usual moisturizer.
This can also work as a spot treatment for particularly stubborn pimples. Have you ever tried an aspirin mask before?