With my 32nd birthday coming up on Friday, I've been reflecting over the past year and smiling about all of the amazing memories I made while I was 31. One of my favorite things about birthdays is that they are a fresh start, and you never quite know what amazing things may be coming your way in the year ahead. Here's a quick snapshot of some awesome things from my 31st year:
* I started a new job in a field I've always been passionate about, in an office on one of the most famous streets in the entire world!
* I took a few girls' trips...first to Vegas...
How cute is it that you can see our shoes under the table?! Also, I still want that chandelier.
* ...and the second was a trip to the Hamptons.
* I choreographed my 9th musical to keep my creative juices flowing.
* I appeared as a game show contestant, crossing a longstanding item off my bucket list!
(And no, my episode still hasn't aired yet...but, stay tuned!)
* I was a bridesmaid for my dear friend, Alyssa...
* And asked to be a bridesmaid for my friend, Sarah...that wedding is sure to be an amazing party!
* I met some amazing people, including Andy Cohen! And I'll never be able to undo that incredibly awkward leaning pose!
* I met a bunch of amazing bloggers, who never fail to inspire and impress me.
* I met my boyfriend T, a southern gent who makes a mean grilled cheese and knows his way around a guitar.
* I had my very first blog photo shoot with my #1 gal, BFF, and co-blogger...and we are still so grateful to Alex from Idalia Photography for these incredible photos!
* I hosted a bunch of theme parties, indulging my crafting and Pinterest obsessions! A few highlights included the murder mystery party:
The Oscars viewing party:
The Neon BBQ:
And of course, the Alfresco Autumnal Brunch:
And of course, I'm grateful for all of the little moments with friends and family that made up the past year:
While it's fun to look back on the past year, I'm even more excited to see what 32 has in store!
Happy to be linking up with Molly, Carylee, Erin, Ashley, Meet Up Monday, Meg, Motivate on Monday, and Creative Collection!