What better way to get into the St. Patrick's Day spirit than by celebrating with a good, old-fashioned Irish coffee? This hearty, hot cocktail will warm you up in more ways than one, plus it could not be simpler to make. If you're celebrating with an authentic Irish pub crawl this year, make sure you start your day with this jolt of caffeine (and get a jump on your co-crawlers by enjoying these Irish spirits!)
* 1.5 oz. Irish whiskey
* 1.5 oz. Irish Cream liqueur (either Bailey's, or homemade!)
* 3 oz. hot coffee
* Optional: whipped cream, sprinkles
Brew your coffee and stir in the whiskey and Irish cream. If you're lucky enough to have Girl Scouts in your area, follow our lead and serve with Thin Mints.
If you're looking for a little extra sugar, top with whipped cream (and don't forget to add green sprinkles for an extra bit of Irish luck!).
Now, it's your turn - join the cocktail party by linking up your favorite libation of the month!
2. Add your favorite cocktail recipe below.
3. Link back to our blog, and/or grab the link-up button!
4. Come back on the second Tuesday of each month to link up again and discover some delicious new cocktails!