Hey Gals! As we mentioned last week, this Sunday is our 2nd Blogiversary, and we could not be more excited! We have planned a week chock full of good old fashioned gal'ing in honor of this bloggy milestone, along with an amazing giveaway (details and entry at the bottom of this post!). To kick things off, we decided to jump on the 'FOUR" post bandwagon and share a little more about that Gals behind the blog!
1) B (obviously!)
2) Gal - from M!
3) Bootsie - from some of my old theater friends
4) Avahanni - yet another theater nickname (from a character in a play)
1) M (I mean.. duh!)
2) Mosses - GG's nickname for me
3) Gal - from B!
4) China - A college nickname
1) Empire Records
2) The Shawshank Redemption
3) She's All That
1) Mean Girls
2) Jerry Maguire
3) Little Women (the one with Winona Ryder!)
4) When Harry Met Sally
1) Mini hairbrush
4) Lip balm
1) My iPhone
4) Lip Balm
2) Central Jersey
3) Philly suburbs
4) Staten Island, NY
1) Sayreville, NJ - (the hometown of both me and Bon Jovi!)
3) Scranton, PA
4) Manalapan, NJ
2) Vodka Cranberry
3) Pinot Grigio
4) Skinny vanilla latte
1) Pinot Grigio
2) Crown Royal and Ginger Ale
3) Vodka and Club Soda (with lots of lemons)
2) Penne alla vodka
4) Wintogreen lifesavers - the oversized, individually wrapped kind!
2) Greek Yogurt
4) Guacamole and Chips (Must be very spicy!)
1) Amsterdam, The Netherlands - I've been there 3 times and can't wait to go back!
2) Tokyo, Japan - I visited my brother there while he was studying abroad in college.
3) Galway, Ireland - And this is where I studied abroad!
4) Naples, FL - A quiet, gorgeous oasis to escape the daily grind and just relax.
1) Myknonos and Santorini, Greece - My Honeymoon!
2) Park City, Utah - A fun ski trip for my 30th birthday
3) Nassau, Bahamas - GG and I went there for our 5 year dating anniversary
4) Napa Valley, California - To celebrate my 1st wedding anniversary
1) Rue La La - My favorite of the sample sale sites
2) DSW - Because there can never be enough shoes!
3) Grocery store - I know this sounds totally weird, but I LOVE going to grocery stores. For some reason, I find them very calming, haha!
4) Amazon - They have everything!
1) Amazon - Proud Prime subscriber!
2) Nordstrom - I've earned waaayyy too many Nordstrom Notes
3) Loft - Never, ever pay full price!
4) Sephora - There's always a reason to buy more beauty goods!
3) Charleston, SC
2) Barcelona, Spain
3) The UK
4) Puerto Rico
2) Parks and Recreation
3) Real Housewives of NYC
4) Watch What Happens Live
1) The Real Housewives of Everything
2) Mad Men (so sad we only have 1 episode left!)
3) Married at First Sight
4) Impractical Jokers
1) Summer vacation in Punta Cana
2) Exploring new-to-me neighborhoods in NYC
3) Being a bridesmaid in my friend Sarah's wedding
4) Continuing to work on The Sequin Notebook with my BFF!
1) Seeing Little M continue to grow into the amazing little boy that he is
2) Spending the Summer down at the Jersey Shore as much as possible
3) Planning a trip to Maine for this Fall
4) Lots of Gal time with B (including so much bloggy goodness!)
For the next week, we are teaming up with a fabulous group of bloggers to give away a $125 Amazon gift card to celebrate our 2nd Blogiversary! Enter via the Rafflecopter below and be sure to give all of these gals some love by following each of their links - after all, every link is one entry closer to winning! The giveaway will run from now until midnight on May 12th - good luck gals!