Whenever we feel a little sniffle or cough coming on, we like to snuggle up under a warm blanket with a steaming cup of hot toddy!
There are many variations on this fall favorite, but we're keeping it classic today...what's your favorite version?
* 1 cup water
* 1.5 oz. bourbon
* 1 teaspoon honey
* 1 teaspoon lemon juice
* Cinnamon sticks
* Lemon slices
* Heat your cup of water, then add the bourbon.
* Stir in the honey and lemon juice.
* Garnish with lemon slices and cinnamon sticks.
Now it's your turn! Join the party and link-up your favorite cocktail recipe - old or new! As always, we're not sticklers here, so feel free to take a little creative license - wine, beer, mocktails, glassware.. we love it all!
2. Add your favorite cocktail recipe below.
3. Link back to our blog, and/or grab the link-up button!
4. Come back on the second Tuesday of each month to link up again and discover some delicious new cocktails!